SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
Welcome to the Official Site of the Philadelphia Flyers

Photo

NHL Center Ice availability yet?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Simmonds4Prez

Simmonds4Prez

The Engineer

• PipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

Has anyone seen/heard anything about NHL CI being available soon? I keep checking Comcast but nothing.
I know the FLyers game tomorrow is nationally telecast but I want to watch every game I can.

Are they making it free for this season after screwing us out of almost 5 months of hockey?

WayneSimmonds1_zps2e20b472.png

#2 Mitt

Mitt

2nd Line Winger

• PipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

Has anyone seen/heard anything about NHL CI being available soon? I keep checking Comcast but nothing.
I know the FLyers game tomorrow is nationally telecast but I want to watch every game I can.

Are they making it free for this season after screwing us out of almost 5 months of hockey?

It's available for me here in Canada with ShawDirect. You probably just need to call your service provider. Cost is $50 for the year. Not free, but still a pretty good deal.
Posted Image

#3 Simmonds4Prez

Simmonds4Prez

The Engineer

• PipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

K im in IM with comcast now

WayneSimmonds1_zps2e20b472.png

#4 ericmedc

ericmedc

is needed

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,159 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

Anyone knows how it is for europeans?
Hakuna Matata

I predict that my point is more correct then yours. With the help of time zones, those predictions are usually quite accurate

Philadelphiaflyers.com is the official Web site of the Phildelphia Flyers. Philadelphia Flyers and philadelphiaflyers.com are trademarks of Comcast Spectacor, L.P.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 1999-2010 Comcast Spectacor, L.P. and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.

PLEASE NOTE: WE POSTED AN UPDATED PRIVACY POLICY ON APRIL 17, 2012
Privacy Policy
| AdChoices | California Privacy Rights | Contact Us | Advertise Employment | NHL.com Terms of Use