SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
Welcome to the Official Site of the Philadelphia Flyers

Photo

GDT: Penguins @ Flyers(1/19/2013)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 GrkFlyersFan

GrkFlyersFan

GREEK IS BACK!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,441 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:35 PM

Day before and we don't have a GDT? Throw some graphics up, somebody.

#2 GrkFlyersFan

GrkFlyersFan

GREEK IS BACK!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,441 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

The NHL Lockout of 2012-2013 is over, Flyers hockey is back! Our boys are at home to the Pittsburgh Penguins in a rematch of our Eastern Conference Quarterfinals matchup in April, which of course we won in 6 games, not that NBC remembers. It appears that first round pick Scott Laughton, as part of a 5 game tryout, will be in the lineup for the Flyers. Other new faces include Kurtis Foster, Bruno Gervais, and the return of Ruslan Fedotenko who played his first two seasons with the Flyers, before leaving for Tampa Bay in 2002 via trade. Ilya Bryzgalov who had an up and down year last year will be in goal for his second season as our starting goaltender. Of course, we can't forget this will be Claude Giroux's debut as Captain of the Philadelphia Flyers!

#3 Edu-ro

Edu-ro

2nd Line Winger

• PipPipPip
  • 2,054 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:47 PM

They made us wait until January for some hockey, they don't deserve any fancy graphics. :D

Can't wait for the game tonight. I'm really curious to see Laughton. My prediction: the Flyers are still in Pens' heads.

Edited by Edu-ro, 18 January 2013 - 10:48 PM.

Posted Image

#4 The_Mighty_Tim

The_Mighty_Tim

The Notorious T.I.M.

• Moderators
  • 2,583 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:00 AM

I still have my rubbish graphics available! http://s76.beta.phot...brary/silly_nhl

#5 FLYBOY-pp1

FLYBOY-pp1

Rookie

• PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:41 AM

So excited for the game today.
On a side note... is there a way to delete a thread that you created?
I made a GDT thread before I saw this one was made already, now I want to delete the one I created.

Thanks

GO FLYERS

#6 bchrissy77

bchrissy77

Бум

• Administrators
  • 10,932 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:08 PM

I'll throw up some graphics at game time.

Posted Image

Philadelphiaflyers.com is the official Web site of the Phildelphia Flyers. Philadelphia Flyers and philadelphiaflyers.com are trademarks of Comcast Spectacor, L.P.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 1999-2010 Comcast Spectacor, L.P. and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.

PLEASE NOTE: WE POSTED AN UPDATED PRIVACY POLICY ON APRIL 17, 2012
Privacy Policy
| AdChoices | California Privacy Rights | Contact Us | Advertise Employment | NHL.com Terms of Use