SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
Welcome to the Official Site of the Philadelphia Flyers

Photo

Saying hi

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#1 pat-1

pat-1

Old Timer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,306 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

A place for those who stop in regulary just to see if anyone posted anything. Sometimes its just good to know your not the only fool who checks in still.

I miss some talking with a lot of you more than I actually miss the NHL at this point.

Anyway...Hope everyone here has a great Christmas ! Looking foward to talking hockey again someday .

Go Razor

Old Time Hockey

#2 The_Mighty_Tim

The_Mighty_Tim

The Notorious T.I.M.

• Moderators
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:48 AM

A place for those who stop in regulary just to see if anyone posted anything. Sometimes its just good to know your not the only fool who checks in still.

I miss some talking with a lot of you more than I actually miss the NHL at this point.

Anyway...Hope everyone here has a great Christmas ! Looking foward to talking hockey again someday .

Hi Pat

I check here every day as well, just in case. Glad I'm not the only one!

#3 pat-1

pat-1

Old Timer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,306 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:58 PM

Hi Pat

I check here every day as well, just in case. Glad I'm not the only one!

Hey Tim, 39 views on this topic tells me we are not alone :2yippee:

Go Razor

Old Time Hockey

#4 The_Mighty_Tim

The_Mighty_Tim

The Notorious T.I.M.

• Moderators
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:05 AM

Hey Tim, 39 views on this topic tells me we are not alone :2yippee:

Actually, I've been hitting the refresh button to see if anyone replied! j/k :D

#5 Flyerfan52

Flyerfan52

A Misguided Angel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,631 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:41 AM

I check in every day too. Like Pat I miss some of you guys.

Seeing how it's seldom that more then 1 or 2 of us is on I'll just wish everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year early.

:cheers:

Posted Image

#6 The_Mighty_Tim

The_Mighty_Tim

The Notorious T.I.M.

• Moderators
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:47 PM

Merry Christmas!!

It's 10:45pm on Christmas Eve. Close enough! :D

#7 bchrissy77

bchrissy77

Бум

• Administrators
  • 10,933 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:26 PM

Merry Christmas to everyone.

I too check in but don't typically post anymore unless I'm feeling snarky or particularly moved by something. I hope everyone had a great holiday and you continue to stay safe throughout the New Years weekend.

B)

Posted Image

#8 The_Mighty_Tim

The_Mighty_Tim

The Notorious T.I.M.

• Moderators
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:23 PM

Happy New Year!

#9 Edu-ro

Edu-ro

2nd Line Winger

• PipPipPip
  • 2,054 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:30 AM

I'm sorry to say I haven't been here for a while. The Flyers weren't playing, my baby daughter was born, didn't have time for anything else but work, work, work so I took a break from hockey (well, sort of, cause I tried to watch some Phantoms games, but the broadcasts were sort of awful, and I did watch part of the U20 World Championships - nice going, USA!).

But now Flyers hockey is back so I guess I will come back also. Looking forward to talk hockey with you guys.
Posted Image

#10 The_Mighty_Tim

The_Mighty_Tim

The Notorious T.I.M.

• Moderators
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:40 AM

I'm sorry to say I haven't been here for a while. The Flyers weren't playing, my baby daughter was born, didn't have time for anything else but work, work, work so I took a break from hockey (well, sort of, cause I tried to watch some Phantoms games, but the broadcasts were sort of awful, and I did watch part of the U20 World Championships - nice going, USA!).

But now Flyers hockey is back so I guess I will come back also. Looking forward to talk hockey with you guys.

Congrats on the newborn!

#11 pat-1

pat-1

Old Timer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,306 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:16 AM

Congrats !

Welcome back.

Go Razor

Old Time Hockey

#12 ericmedc

ericmedc

is needed

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,159 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:57 AM

Hakuna Matata

I predict that my point is more correct then yours. With the help of time zones, those predictions are usually quite accurate

#13 Flyerfan52

Flyerfan52

A Misguided Angel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,631 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

Congrats Bud!

Posted Image

#14 2424twenty4

2424twenty4

2nd Line Winger

• PipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

I've been ckecking in since August.

Since the Habs didnt make the playoffs last year and since they haven't had a top 20 point getter since 16bc, I am allowed to think that Galchenyuk will be God
:wacko:

#15 Edu-ro

Edu-ro

2nd Line Winger

• PipPipPip
  • 2,054 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

Thanks, guys! :cheers:
Posted Image

#16 swflyers8

swflyers8

1st Line Center

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,563 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:32 PM

Still here, having no hockey sucked though.

13de9391-c158-4355-b3ba-210d66151aca_zps

Philadelphiaflyers.com is the official Web site of the Phildelphia Flyers. Philadelphia Flyers and philadelphiaflyers.com are trademarks of Comcast Spectacor, L.P.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 1999-2010 Comcast Spectacor, L.P. and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.

PLEASE NOTE: WE POSTED AN UPDATED PRIVACY POLICY ON APRIL 17, 2012
Privacy Policy
| AdChoices | California Privacy Rights | Contact Us | Advertise Employment | NHL.com Terms of Use