SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
Welcome to the Official Site of the Philadelphia Flyers

Photo

Check out my Jagr Kladno jersey!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 MisterShipWreck

MisterShipWreck

Rookie

• PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:45 PM

Check out my new Jagr jersey - it FINALLY arrived today! Ordered it about 4 weeks ago.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I also have someone on another hockey forum doing me a big favor... He lives over in the Czech Republic - he's sending me a Kladno puck, mug, Jagr card and keychain. :)

Posted Image

#2 pat-1

pat-1

Old Timer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,278 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:32 AM

very nice.

Go Razor

Old Time Hockey

#3 Pipkin-M

Pipkin-M

Prospect

• Limited Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:50 AM

Hello again guys, FYI there is a charity raising auction right now here on this website:
http://aukro.cz/list...?us_id=27098521

So if anyone is interested..

These jerseys here are unique - used by players during 2nd DEC 2012 game against Liberec and it was the only time that Kladno wore other color than white/blue ;)

Edited by Pipkin-M, 03 December 2012 - 08:53 AM.

Philadelphiaflyers.com is the official Web site of the Phildelphia Flyers. Philadelphia Flyers and philadelphiaflyers.com are trademarks of Comcast Spectacor, L.P.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 1999-2010 Comcast Spectacor, L.P. and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.

PLEASE NOTE: WE POSTED AN UPDATED PRIVACY POLICY ON APRIL 17, 2012
Privacy Policy
| AdChoices | California Privacy Rights | Contact Us | Advertise Employment | NHL.com Terms of Use