SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
Welcome to the Official Site of the Philadelphia Flyers

Photo

Flyers games LIVE on flyers web site?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 GirouxBG

GirouxBG

3rd Line Agitator

• PipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:36 PM

Does anyone know if the Flyers regular games will be shown LIVE on flyers web site's Flyers TV, like preseason games?
Thanks.

#2 Edu-ro

Edu-ro

2nd Line Winger

• PipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:51 PM

Does anyone know if the Flyers regular games will be shown LIVE on flyers web site's Flyers TV, like preseason games?
Thanks.

Here is the schedule with the TV networks broadcasting the games, although it's of little interest to those of us in Europe:
http://flyers.nhl.com/club/schedule.htm?season=20112012&gameType=2

And I doubt you will be able to watch any regular season games on Flyers TV.

But there is a thread on these boards where you can find some sites with streams, archive etc. http://fans.flyers.nhl.com/community/topic/13326-watch-flyers-games/page__pid__631158#entry631158

Edited by Edu-ro, 04 October 2011 - 12:52 PM.

Posted Image

#3 GirouxBG

GirouxBG

3rd Line Agitator

• PipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:07 PM

thanks, neighbor :) In that case I prefer to sign up to NHL Gamecenter Live. It's now available for Europe and it cost $19.99 per month and I'll be able to watch every single game

#4 Edu-ro

Edu-ro

2nd Line Winger

• PipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 01:27 PM

thanks, neighbor :) In that case I prefer to sign up to NHL Gamecenter Live. It's now available for Europe and it cost $19.99 per month and I'll be able to watch every single game

No problem. ;)
Posted Image

#5 MisterShipWreck

MisterShipWreck

Rookie

• PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:07 PM

That's not a bad deal, if you don't mind watching it on the computer.

Posted Image

#6 Edu-ro

Edu-ro

2nd Line Winger

• PipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 01:04 AM

That's not a bad deal, if you don't mind watching it on the computer.

You can use a TV as a PC monitor. I put my laptop through the TV and watch the games.
Posted Image

#7 GirouxBG

GirouxBG

3rd Line Agitator

• PipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 06:19 AM

You can use a TV as a PC monitor. I put my laptop through the TV and watch the games.

yes, exactly. plus my monitor is 23" HP, which is good enough to be like TV screen lol

#8 MisterShipWreck

MisterShipWreck

Rookie

• PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 10:37 AM

That's true. I did not think of that. I can do that with my Sony 40" too - I only tried it 1x for fun, though. I always forgets it does that...

Posted Image

Philadelphiaflyers.com is the official Web site of the Phildelphia Flyers. Philadelphia Flyers and philadelphiaflyers.com are trademarks of Comcast Spectacor, L.P.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 1999-2010 Comcast Spectacor, L.P. and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.

PLEASE NOTE: WE POSTED AN UPDATED PRIVACY POLICY ON APRIL 17, 2012
Privacy Policy
| AdChoices | California Privacy Rights | Contact Us | Advertise Employment | NHL.com Terms of Use