SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
Welcome to the Official Site of the Philadelphia Flyers

Photo

Game Chat

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#1 bchrissy77

bchrissy77

Бум

• Administrators
  • 10,931 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:43 PM

During this Saturday night's game against the Leafs we'll be opening the 'chat' up to the board to see if it's a feature we want to utilize more in the future. It'll be open 15 minutes before game time and be closed 5 minutes after game's completion. Feel free to check it out and give us your feedback.

Posted Image

#2 propp16

propp16

Starting Goalie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,503 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:58 PM

Interesting. I look forward to testing it out.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 laxgrl2PA-c

laxgrl2PA-c

• Moderators
  • 8,286 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 08:04 PM

During this Saturday night's game against the Leafs we'll be opening the 'chat' up to the board to see if it's a feature we want to utilize more in the future. It'll be open 15 minutes before game time and be closed 5 minutes after game's completion. Feel free to check it out and give us your feedback.

noice!!!

Flyers Faithful Check it out. Seriously. Because I said so.

#4 Mitt

Mitt

2nd Line Winger

• PipPipPip
  • 2,305 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 09:21 AM

I won't be around to check it out this weekend, so I'll give you some pre-feedbackB).

If there needs to be a time frame on it, I think it would be better to have 5 minutes pre-game and 15 minutes post-game or at least a little more time post game.

Will it be open for other games as well?
Posted Image

#5 xXACACIA89

xXACACIA89

2nd Line Winger

• Moderators
  • 1,948 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:58 PM

I won't be around to check it out this weekend, so I'll give you some pre-feedbackB).

If there needs to be a time frame on it, I think it would be better to have 5 minutes pre-game and 15 minutes post-game or at least a little more time post game.

Will it be open for other games as well?

We're going to figure that out after we see how this goes.

#6 bchrissy77

bchrissy77

Бум

• Administrators
  • 10,931 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 03:27 PM

Unfortunately the chat has a bug that didn't come to light until recently which is linking ours to that of another team. Both teams had hopes that IPB could resolve it by now but it doesn't appear that that's possible now.

Two upcoming games don't have scheduling conflicts with the other team, they are the Columbus game on Monday and the Buffalo game on Tuesday. While not an official poll, I'll take whichever game is more popular with those here heavily into consideration while choosing.

I apologize for the confusion.

Posted Image

#7 laxgrl2PA-c

laxgrl2PA-c

• Moderators
  • 8,286 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 03:40 PM

Unfortunately the chat has a bug that didn't come to light until recently which is linking ours to that of another team. Both teams had hopes that IPB could resolve it by now but it doesn't appear that that's possible now.

Two upcoming games don't have scheduling conflicts with the other team, they are the Columbus game on Monday and the Buffalo game on Tuesday. While not an official poll, I'll take whichever game is more popular with those here heavily into consideration while choosing.

I apologize for the confusion.

I'm down for either

Flyers Faithful Check it out. Seriously. Because I said so.

#8 propp16

propp16

Starting Goalie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,503 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 09:27 PM

Well, that works. I completely forgot about it.

#9 ericmedc

ericmedc

is needed

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,159 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:42 AM

So, how's it going to be?
Hakuna Matata

I predict that my point is more correct then yours. With the help of time zones, those predictions are usually quite accurate

#10 bchrissy77

bchrissy77

Бум

• Administrators
  • 10,931 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:34 PM

Tomorrow night, Buffalo. Miller, Myers and the general dislike for the Sabres and their commentators *shivers* are more fun.

Posted Image

#11 ericmedc

ericmedc

is needed

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,159 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:42 AM

Will this be up for the Pens game as well?
Hakuna Matata

I predict that my point is more correct then yours. With the help of time zones, those predictions are usually quite accurate

#12 bchrissy77

bchrissy77

Бум

• Administrators
  • 10,931 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:13 PM

Sure, I don't see why not.

Posted Image

#13 Flyerfan52

Flyerfan52

A Misguided Angel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,572 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 06:51 PM

So how do we access it? I tried during the Buffalo game but wasn't authorized to view that thread.

Posted Image

#14 propp16

propp16

Starting Goalie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,503 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:05 PM

So how do we access it? I tried during the Buffalo game but wasn't authorized to view that thread.

You click the "Chat" button in the top menu, not the chat thread at the bottom of the page.

#15 Flyerfan52

Flyerfan52

A Misguided Angel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,572 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:39 PM

You click the "Chat" button in the top menu, not the chat thread at the bottom of the page.

Thanks Bud. I'll try that for tomorrow's game.

Posted Image

#16 FlyersGuy

FlyersGuy

Prospect

• Limited Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:25 PM

I want to be a admin ? How can I be one because I'm been fan for so long only three years. I'm writer to. Just message me back

#17 LatentC

LatentC

悪名。憎しみ。楽しい気分。

• PipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 02:23 PM

I want to be a admin ? How can I be one because I'm been fan for so long only three years. I'm writer to. Just message me back

Posted Image

And how does asking to made an admin fit into a Game Chat thread? :icon_topic:

No thread is safe...your post-count is insufficient......oh yeah, and LET'S GO FLYERS! :ph34r:
zamb1_a.png

#18 GrkFlyersFan

GrkFlyersFan

GREEK IS BACK!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,437 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:13 PM

Can chat please work tonight? Thanks!

#19 Flyerfan52

Flyerfan52

A Misguided Angel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,572 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:39 PM

^
No kidding. It was sorely missed on Tuesday.

Posted Image

#20 bchrissy77

bchrissy77

Бум

• Administrators
  • 10,931 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:05 PM

Addressing this with IPB now. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Posted Image

Philadelphiaflyers.com is the official Web site of the Phildelphia Flyers. Philadelphia Flyers and philadelphiaflyers.com are trademarks of Comcast Spectacor, L.P.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 1999-2010 Comcast Spectacor, L.P. and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.

PLEASE NOTE: WE POSTED AN UPDATED PRIVACY POLICY ON APRIL 17, 2012
Privacy Policy
| AdChoices | California Privacy Rights | Contact Us | Advertise Employment | NHL.com Terms of Use