Highest Reputation Content
Posted by Flyers4Life74 on 06 January 2016 - 05:29 PM
Posted by The_Mighty_Tim on 29 September 2011 - 02:16 PM
Back for it's fifth season - it's the Flyers Predict-a-Score Game for the 2011-12 season. Think you predict the outcome of the Flyers games this season? Well, lets see how accurate you are compared to your FMB friends. Who will join aphockey, Kappy and two-time Champion ericmedc in the Predict-a-Score Hall of Fame? Will it be you?
It works like this. Simply tell me what you think the score will be in each game, and score points accordingly. You will score 1 point for getting the score right, 1 point for getting the winning team right and 1 point for getting the goal difference correct. This means up to 3 points per game are up for grabs. Additionally, there will be an opportunity to earn double points by predicting the All Star Game result. Further details will be available nearer the time. The person(s) with the highest score at the end of the season will be crowned the 2011-12 FMB Predict-a-Score Champion.
So, I hope you will all enjoy! Standings will be available via the link in my signature!
1. Predictions must be made either in this thread, the appropriate GDT or sent to me via PM. Predictions made elsewhere will not be counted.
2. Predictions for a game must be made before the game starts.
3. Occasionally, mistakes may occur. If you spot something amiss in the scores or the rules, let me know, and I'll sort it out as best I can. I'm only human. However, the decisions of me (or, if I'm not available, my designated subsitute) are final.
4. I will try to update the scores and stats after each game. But like I said, I'm only human, so don't worry if results aren't up immediately.
5. This is meant to be a harmless bit of fun, with nothing at stake, save bragging rights. So, please don't take it too seriously, and do not cheat. If I find you cheating for whatever reason, I will disqualify you from this game, and possibly future games.
6. Have fun!
Posted by ericmedc on 21 August 2011 - 04:28 AM
Chris Drury retired.
I don't trust former avs players retirements
Posted by Flyerfan52 on 24 April 2015 - 09:34 PM
Rags beat Pengies in 5.
I abhor both teams but Rags are the lesser of 2 evils.
Posted by PhillyCrush on 02 July 2013 - 12:33 PM
Had to dump my Bryz sig since he is gone, so I made a quick Simmer sig today.
Posted by pat-1 on 24 January 2013 - 05:48 PM
I wonder if this is really why Gagne was traded. If so, it's really disappointing.
It really would be disappointing, but in the end it really worked out good for him.
Posted by pat-1 on 22 February 2012 - 08:46 PM
If he would have called Homer, he would have got a 1st and a 2cd.
The Lightning traded Steve Downie for Kyle Quincy(COL) then sent Quincy to Detroit for a 1st Round Pick.
Yzerman got a 1st round pick out of Downie! Amazing.
Posted by pat-1 on 12 February 2012 - 04:54 PM
We all know what team holds that honor
Yeah, I agree, I just don't see them as being the most hated....
Along with the most feared fans
Posted by Edu-ro on 06 November 2011 - 08:47 AM
It's smashing time!
7 Flyers-0 Blue Jackets
Haha! Someone actually won 2 points with this game. Good one!
Posted by Mitt on 25 October 2011 - 09:05 AM
Posted by ericmedc on 11 August 2011 - 03:23 AM
What is your take on Carcillo supposedly calling out the Nucks tough guys in his press confrence in CHI.
I thought it was hilarious. He even called out 2 players on that team that are no longer there
I really liked Carcillo, good pest with decent hands, wish him well.
Posted by laxgrl2PA-c on 28 June 2011 - 04:09 PM
Just figured I'd cross out all the people who are now gone from the team to see how odd it looks.
I put Leino in italics, because I'm not sure if he'll be back or not.
meh, just cross him off too
Posted by LatentC on 14 March 2016 - 03:54 PM
I've been putting off this post for too long...time for some Ghost celebrations