Back for it's fifth season - it's the Flyers Predict-a-Score Game for the 2011-12 season. Think you predict the outcome of the Flyers games this season? Well, lets see how accurate you are compared to your FMB friends. Who will join aphockey, Kappy and two-time Champion ericmedc in the Predict-a-Score Hall of Fame? Will it be you?
It works like this. Simply tell me what you think the score will be in each game, and score points accordingly. You will score 1 point for getting the score right, 1 point for getting the winning team right and 1 point for getting the goal difference correct. This means up to 3 points per game are up for grabs. Additionally, there will be an opportunity to earn double points by predicting the All Star Game result. Further details will be available nearer the time. The person(s) with the highest score at the end of the season will be crowned the 2011-12 FMB Predict-a-Score Champion.
So, I hope you will all enjoy! Standings will be available via the link in my signature!
1. Predictions must be made either in this thread, the appropriate GDT or sent to me via PM. Predictions made elsewhere will not be counted.
2. Predictions for a game must be made before the game starts.
3. Occasionally, mistakes may occur. If you spot something amiss in the scores or the rules, let me know, and I'll sort it out as best I can. I'm only human. However, the decisions of me (or, if I'm not available, my designated subsitute) are final.
4. I will try to update the scores and stats after each game. But like I said, I'm only human, so don't worry if results aren't up immediately.
5. This is meant to be a harmless bit of fun, with nothing at stake, save bragging rights. So, please don't take it too seriously, and do not cheat. If I find you cheating for whatever reason, I will disqualify you from this game, and possibly future games.
6. Have fun!